10.28.2011

12 before 2012

I was reading a blog the other day and came across a challenge: 12 before 2012.
The writer was challenging her readers to join in on completing twelve projects before they rang in the new year.

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I LOVE to dream up projects, buy (trash pick) for projects, and never finish them...some I don't even start. So this sounded like a fun idea to me and maybe, just maybe, enough motivation for me to finish some of the projects I have laying around.


I have pinned some things on Pinterest that I am hoping to get completed.
It's fun to have goals *wink*.

So here are a couple pictures of the 'beginnings' of my projects for the next two months... oh, and a kitchen make-over... ha!

(don't judge me for the 'state' of my garage)

I plan on doing a post in the near future about my recent thrift store purchases and 'curb finds', but since this is part of the challenge, I included the price of these lamps. I also got a shade for one for $1.90.
(disclaimer: They look a lot cuter in the picture than they actually are. *wink*)